Saturday, December 3, 2011

Connecticut Part 2


So on my trip I haven’t taken as many pictures as I thought, but that’s ok. I’ve been too busy experiencing it =]. Today Ling and I went on a walk to the farm down the street where most of it is all broken down and worn down. There were a bunch of cats and it was kind of sad, but the kitties were so cute. I think I saw 4 different cats, but I only got pictures of three different cats. I took some really cool pictures of the barn and the road. Everything is just so pretty here. 

We got back at the same time my aunt and cousins showed up. I was really nostalgic and all, but we got to hung and catch up a lot. We went to the Empire Buffet, a tasty Chinese buffet Ling suggested. I think we decided that my personality is a mix between Jessica and Megan, lol. I’m conservative and all, but then a total anime geek =]. I was surprised how much in common Jessica and I had. And Megan and I have other things in common from a different side, it’s just really cool =]. I can definitely find the family resemblance in all of us (from body type, to personality,  even to how the sisters pick on each other is the same) it was pretty cool.

I don’t know who will come to who next, but I know we will keep in touch and see each other again. Maybe I can coax another reunion out of the bunch; that would be really cool. Don’t know how probable that is, but I know Tanya and Amber want to meet everyone and we could plan it on the East coast and somehow it would work. I don’t know. I’ll get my thinkin cap on =]

The second half of my day was spent with some of Ling’s friends from high school. They were some pretty fun girls. We played Imaginiff and talked a ton. It was just really fun and relaxing. I wish I had girlfriends I could be that real around.

Now I’m about to go to bed. Tomorrow we head back to Oregon. To my Oregon friends, and a couple Washington friends…I have been spending a lot of time in my email on this trip….so if you got more emails from me than you’ve ever gotten from me before, I’ll explain when I’m home. Some people on this list are Jem, Ashleigh, Kait, and Mara. It’s a long story, but I won’t be that obsessive again, hahaha. It had nothing to do with you or anything like that, but I just spent a lot of time in my email for various reasons I’m unwilling to post publically about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment